Some tips for spectacle users:
- Do not leave your glasses in such a position where the lenses come into contact with a rough surface. The glasses must rest on the frame and not on the lens.
- Do not leave your spectacles on hot surfaces like kitchen counters and car dashboards.
- Use a stiff case or a spectacles box rather than a pouch. If you have to carry spectacles in your handbag, whenever there is some pressure on the bag the soft case might not protect the glasses from breakage.
- Clean the lenses with a soft cloth regularly.
- Keep spectacles dust free and free of scratches as much as possible.
Related Posts That You May Like: