There are quite a few posts from the year 2008 that I have handpicked for your reading. Hope you find them useful, informative and interesting. Any feedback, suggestions, ideas and guest posts from you all are most welcome. Incidentally, the most notable event of this year at least for me was the mention of this blog in the prestigious WE magazine and recognition of this kind can be very encouraging. Thank you WE magazine. I look forward to a new year of blogging with renewed enthusiasm and have many ideas and plans in store which I hope to implement in the near future.
Products and reviews:
- Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion: Review
- Dabur Vatika Hair oil: Review
- Cover your gray with touch-up sticks.
- Garnier Naturals’ Deep pore Exfoliating face wash:Review
- Bindi Mint Eye Mask to relieve puffiness
- Juara Skincare Milk and Red Sandalwood Mask
- Himalaya Neem Face Pack
- UNIL InfraShine Ceramic Flat Iron : review
- Himalaya Gentle exfoliating walnut scrub: Review
- Pantene Sleek and Shine Shampoo with conditioner
- Avon Nail Experts Conditioning Nail Enamel Remover
- Emami Hair Life – Instant Hair Pack
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: Review
- Himalaya Kajal Herbal Eye Definer
- Lip care with Lotus Herbals
- Dove Beauty Bar Pink/Rosa
- The bizarre snake-spa of Israel
- Swimming in over-chlorinated pools can have adverse effects on your skin, hair and teeth
- Dry eyes troubling you?
- Dry eyes after Lasik surgery?
- Healing powers of French clay and its cosmetic uses
- Mehendi (henna) tattoos and allergy
- Good things about the sun
- An MP3 player which cures acne.
- Head implants to make a person taller
- Blue eyed people may have a common ancestor
- Black pepper may cure vitiligo
- Can a shampoo session at a beauty salon trigger strokes in the elderly?
- Self-Moisturizing contact lenses?
- Permanent makeup
- Cosmetic and medicinal uses of jasmine flower
- A pillow to wipe out wrinkles
- Benefits of chewing gum
- Interesting hair facts
- Mythbuster: Mixing curd and fish can cause vitiligo.
- Brazilian Butt Lift for a rounder rear.
- Talcum powder dangerous for women?
- Energy saving fluorescent bulbs may cause skin rashes.
- Interesting eye facts
Beauty aids from home:
- Leaves as beauty aid
- Homemade Toothpowder
- Home remedies for age spots
- Homemade Antiwrinkle creams
- Cornstarch beauty recipes
- Aspirin for acne-prone skin
- Tips to ease sunburn ouch
- Treat yourself to beauty drinks
- Ease razor bumps with this terrific cucumber-yoghurt soother
- 12 beauty uses of baking soda
- When you run out of hair styling cream.
- Pore shrinking mask recipes from home
- Mint-sugar sole softener
- Coconut oil for beauty
- Homemade Anti-wrinkle face masks
- Homemade hair-packs and conditioners for normal hair
- A terrific homemade hair-pack to get shiny hair
- Whiten and brighten your nails with this simple remedy
- Eggs for beautiful hair
- 4 temporary fixes for your problems
- Home Remedies for nose bleed
- Why scratching an itch provides relief and home remedies to relieve itching
- Vicks VapoRub for nail fungus
- Alternative uses of lipgloss
- Honey extremely good for burns?
Spa at home and grooming tips:
- My winter skin and hair care routine
- Hairs sticking out of your nose? Trim them using nose hair trimmers
- Terrific soothers for your feet
- Caring for your neck and some awesome neck-exercises
- Bad breath? Take these tests
- Winter skin care at home
- Your personal bill of rights
- More Beauty Quotes
- Happiness quotes
- Emotional health quotes
- Success quotes
- Fitness quotes
- Inspirational quotes
You might also want to check:
Related Posts That You May Like: