* Chill a spray bottle of Vinegar in the fridge, then spritz it on your burn.
* Puree a peeled Cucumber and rub it on your face.
* Pop an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen.
* Never be without Aloe vera Gel, the all-round skin saviour.
* Wipe your face with a napkin kept soaking in chilled rose water (gulab jal) after a long tiring day.
* Apply mayonnaise on sunburnt areas.
* You can even try applying peanut oil (ground nut oil) too.
* Try applying thin slices of cold cucumbers, apples, or potato directly to the skin.
* Apply cold, plain yogurt, then rinse with cool water.
* Apply cold, used tea bags to sun-burnt eyelids to relieve pain and swelling.
2 fluid ounces of distilled water
9 drops of lavender oil
2 drops of peppermint oil
1 drop of spearmint oil
Mix all, and spritz lightly over sunburnt skin.
Related Posts That You May Like: