Check out these terrific foot soothers for those days when you hobble rather than walk and your first desire on reaching home is to find a remote corner and make yourself as inconspicuous as you can in order to relax your tired feet.
* Heat adequate olive oil/coconut oil just enough to soak your feet. Massage in oil thoroughly on your feet including the ankles and soak your feet in it for around 4-5 minutes. Then wrap hot wet towel (wring out till just damp) around each foot. Leave in place for 10 minutes.
* Or you try to revive your tired feet with this soothing brew: Take a basin of sufficiently hot water and add all these to it: A handful of your favorite herbs (chamomile, rosemary are terrific) with a few drops of fragrant oils (like mint, musk, sandalwood, jasmine etc.). Place your feet in it for 7-10 minutes. Then rinse off with cool water.
* Or else try this natural foot rinse: Drop 1 ½ cups cider vinegar and ½ cup lemon juice into foot basin filled with tepid water. Submerge your feet and relax.
* You might also apply arnica lotion to soothe your tired feet which can be prepared thus – Take 100 ml surgical spirit and 1 tablespoon of tincture of arnica. Mix the two well and your lotion is ready. Whenever you need it put 2-3 drops of this lotion whenever you are soaking your feet in water. After drying your feet you can sprinkle suitable foot powder to get rid of any odor.
* Or you can do with this common, yet effective all-through-the-night foot masque and hard skin softener: Apply warm, runny Vaseline, heated using the double boiling method to your feet. Massage it thoroughly into the thick skin of your feet. Cover feet with thin, inexpensive socks, and don’t remove till morning.
Related Posts That You May Like: