Are your toes pretty and straight or lumpy and misshapen? The problem could be due to faulty footwear. See to it that there is ample room across the toes and firm arch support while choosing your footwear. Move about barefoot in your garden to exercise your feet and toes. Tip-toeing as you go about your household work is a marvelous exercise for toes and arches.
- Trim your toenails straight across. They should be no longer than the tip of your toe.
- File the nails smooth with an emery board but don’t round off corners as this will encourage ingrown toe-nails.
- Soak your feet for 5 minutes in warm water, then smooth rough areas with pumice stone or abrasive cream. Rinse and dry, then massage the moisturizer of body cream.
- For brittle nails use lanolin or petroleum jelly daily
- Before applying nail polish, put cotton wool in between the toes to keep them apart.
- Use a base coat, two coats of an enamel and a sealer, letting nails dry between each coat.
- Paint the nails in the same shade as the finger nails.
del.icio.us tags:Body & spa pic credits:fotosearch.com
Related Posts That You May Like: