* Always wear sunglasses to avoid squinting and grimacing in the hot sun, thereby helping to prevent wrinkle formation in the delicate eye-area, and don’t forget to apply your sunscreen to that area too.
* Consider applying olive oil, almond oil or petroleum jelly gently on crow’s feet. Do not rub or tug your under eye skin, though.
* Application of papaya juice around that area for around 10-15 minutes will hydrate it; the ‘papain’ in it will slough off the dead cells and helps to prevent the formation of under eye wrinkles.
* You may also use this homemade eye cream around your under eye area regularly.
* Once in a week you might also consider applying egg-white around the crow-feet area, using a clean cotton ball. See it to it that it does not get into your eyes. Let it dry. However, don’t keep it on for more than 10-15 minutes and slowly remove it with another cotton ball soaked in warm water. Then wash it off completely, but gently, from your face. It will temporarily tighten your under eye skin and flatten the appearance of wrinkles.
* If the crow’s feet and wrinkles are deeply etched, there’s little you can do with home-remedies. You might then consider seeking recourse to botox as the last resort, that is, if you can afford it.
Related Posts That You May Like: