* Half a tablespoon of baking soda (soda bi-carbonate) mixed with a little water to form a paste should be gently rubbed on the teeth. This can make teeth pearly white to some extent.
* Take a tsp of lemon juice and combine it with salt to make a paste. This paste definitely helps to get rid of those yellowish stains that mar the beauty of your teeth.
* Use the inner white of an orange peel to rub teeth for a whitish shine.
* Munch fruits like apples strawberries quite often. And as mentioned in one of the previous posts, they act as nature’s own toothbrushes to cleanse and whiten your teeth. Even rubbing a slice on your teeth helps, but do remember to rinse your mouth well.
* You may even chew crunchy carrots and celery leaves. These too are natural teeth cleansers.
* Rubbing teeth with sage leaves also helps to get rid of yellowish stains on the teeth.
* Dried and powdered neem leaves can also be used to cleanse your teeth.
* Though a most common remedy, rubbing equal quantities of table salt and soda bicarbonate lends a bright sparkle to the teeth.
* You can consider veneer treatment for serious stains.
Related Posts That You May Like: