A handful of patience is worth a bushel of brains.
- Dutch Proverb
An idle brain is the devil's workshop.
- English Proverb
The mind is like a parachute - it works only when it is open.
- Frank Zappa
He who at thirty has no brains, will never purchase an estate.
- Spanish Proverb
It is good to rub and polish our brain against that of others.
My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery-always buzzing, humming, soaring, roaring, diving, and then buried in mud. And why? What's this passion for?
- Virgina Woolf
If my heart could do my thinking, would my brain begin to feel?
- Van Morrison
You know you've got to exercise your brain just like your muscles.
- Will Rogers
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.
- Lyall Watson
And now for some weekend reading -
Best of beauty blogs this week:
- Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic shares her tip for fast and easy pefect manicures and pedicures!
- Beauty Anonymous shares her first impressions of Chanel Summer 2008 Makeup Collection!
- Makeup Moxie reviews Hourglass Superficial Lash mascara.
- Cybelesays finds their next addition to the Hall of Fame! A straightening iron that gets strands stick straight.
- StyleBell reviews one of the best flat irons on the market the GHD. Move over CHI!
- A Touch of Blusher can't decide which new eye palette to get...
- Savvy Skin picks her favorite drugstore sunscreen - Blue Lizard sunscreen.
- Beauty and Personal Grooming writes about Aspirin face masks.
- Beauty Blogging Junkie scores an exclusive interview with Daisy Fuentes about her new perfume, Dianoche Ocean.
- Face Candy dishes on the brand new Vincent Longo Collection- Shimmer, Glimmer & Shine.
- The Makeup Divas reviews Sue Devitt's Eye Intensifier Pencil in Zaire.
- The Muse reviews Majorca Majolica's HOT Summer Collection from Japan and shares a FOTD!
- Beauty Banter checks out more Spring Hair Trends... with pics and products!
- Hello Dollface features Celebrity fashion and beauty!
You might also like: