It's so uncool to do the following things…
Fashion slip-ups that you should avoid:
- Blindly following a fashion trend without bothering to see whether it suits you or not.
- Wearing contrasting colored undergarments. (Wearing a white bra with a black blouse or a white underwear with black trousers) Also read When white's not so cool… & Avoid visible panty lines
- Chipped nail polish on toe and finger nails. Well-manicured nude nails are much better. Also read Is it cool to match nails on your fingers and toes & Wear nail paints with open-toed sandals.
- Undergarments, particularly bra straps peering out. Also avoid this "butt" show.
- Applying light, colored foundation on dark-skin tone to give a white-cast appearance and using excessive blush.
- Wearing jarring colored lipsticks à la Dolly Bindra. See pic.
- Adjusting your hair and brushing back the real or imaginary strands of hair from your face every now and then.
- Wearing Jhumkas (long dangling earrings) and Bindis with Western wear.
- Wearing heavy gold jewellery. It's just so passé.
(Contributed by Dhanya)
Related Posts That You May Like: