* Your skin produces extra oil during daytime to protect it from temperature changes, dirt and micro-organisms, as well as oxidation caused by UV light and pollutants; while at night your skin 'breathes' to rid itself of waste as well as repair any damage.
Your face also reveals the state of the internal organs.
* A red, bulbous, greasy nose, possibly with prominent veins, may indicate high blood pressure, heart and liver disorders or excess alcohol consumption.
* Yellow skin can indicate disorders of the liver, spleen,
* A pale face may mean weak glands, congested and inactive liver and/or anaemia.
* Cracks at the corner of the mouth can show Vitamin B2 deficiency and digestive disorders.
Related Posts That You May Like: