“ I don’t want to use chemicals on my face” is a common refrain among women about bleaching. Most women still believe that bleaching is done only to achieve instant fairness, but few know about the other advantages of bleaching.
Bleaching helps maintain skin health by removing suntan and performs a 3-dimensional task. First it camouflages facial hair to match skin colour. Secondly it thoroughly cleanses the clogged pores of the skin by removing the dirt, making it breathe a lot easier. Lastly it gives instant fairness to the skin, lightening the skin colour by a couple of shades, but more than that it nourishes the skin with the release of active oxygen into the skin. Beauticians across the world recognize oxygen therapy as the latest skin care technique.
Not only has the technique of bleaching changed over the years, but the quality of bleach too has undergone vast changes. Modern day bleaching has proven to be a tried and tested method of attaining a glowing health skin and a clear, glowing complexion. Cream bleaches are so easy to use that women can safely use then at home.
Some tips on how to use the cream bleach safely & effectively:
* Always test for sensitivity on a small area before applying.
* Follow the instructions on the leaflet of the product thoroughly.
* Never apply after a hot bath.
* Use the mixture within 30 minutes of preparation; otherwise the effectiveness will wear off.
* Do not apply on cuts or abrasions, moles, skin disorders or make-up, as they may cause a burning sensation or irritation.
* Do not use metal dishes or spoons for preparing the mixture, as they can cause chemical reactions in the ingredients.
* Use for 15 minutes, if fair complexioned and 25-30 minutes, if dark complexioned.
* Let there be a gap of at least 15 days for the next application of bleach.
* Keep containers tightly closed after usage.
* Always store the kit in a cool, dry and dark place away from excessive heat.
The available cream bleaches in the market are Fem Fairness Bleach, Fem Perfumed Blue Bleach, Jolen, Jolen Blue, Olivia and Ayur.
See also: How to apply cream bleach
Related Posts That You May Like: