1) Leave your eyebrow pencil in the refrigerator overnight and it will sharpen easily.
2) For scanty eyebrows add a few drops of glycerine to a little castor oil and apply I it on the eyebrows. Leave it overnight. It will take about 6 weeks for improvement.
3) Apply a little Vaseline on your eyelids to obtain a luminous look. The oil will also prevent eyelids from drying and will help lashes to grow.
4) Amla (gooseberries) lends brightness to the eyes. Soak amla overnight in water and use this water next morning to wash the eyes.
5) Revive tired eyes in hot weather by soaking 2 pieces of cotton pads in chilled ice-cold water. Place the pads on closed eyelids and relax in a dark room for 10 minutes.
6) Massaging a good whitening cream very gently around the eyes starting from the inner corner of your eyes and working outwards will help to improve the condition of any dark circles around the eyes.
7) Dark circles under the eyes may be caused by fatigue, improper digestion, worry, and sleeplessness or poor health condition. So finding out the right cause is very essential to eliminate dark circles.
8) For dark circles, eat a lot of green vegetables & fruits. Drink plenty of milk. At night massage a good whitening cream gently around the eyes, as explained above. Never stretch or pull the skin under the eyes, as it is very delicate.
9) Reduce puffed up skin under the eyes by covering the eyes for sometime, with pads, which are dipped in a mixture of one-pint hot water and one tablespoon of salt.
Related Posts That You May Like: