The New Year has just started, and you know what that means – it is time to finally try all of those things that you have wished for so long since the New Year practically means a brand, new start! Forget about all of your excuses and get to work. Today is the day that we are going to try five bold makeup looks! The time for a change is here. Maybe some of these makeup looks have been on your wish list, or maybe you will hear about them for the first time. Not that is important or relevant! We are here are we are ready to share these five excellent makeup looks that you can try for either day or night gatherings, work, and any other occasion of your choosing. Let’s start!
Before you proceed with reading the following article and exploring the world of makeup, take a minute to go through your makeup collection. It is not uncommon for women to proceed with using several makeup products long after their expiration date has passed. Not only will you not get the same effect that you have been hoping for, but you also risk getting an infection, improve the process of forming facial wrinkles, etc. This is why it is essential to throw out any product whose expiration date has come and passed, even though it is your favorite make up the product. Do not worry, because, after this, it comes the best part – shopping! After you have thrown out any makeup products, you have the opportunity to replace them with new, shine products. Maybe even try that one make up a product that you have wished for a long time. Ok, now that you are all ready and set, let’s begin with this five makeup looks that you have to try!
The five awesome makeup looks for you to try this New Year!
1) Glittery Eye Makeup Look –Who does not like a little glitter as a part of their makeup look? Buy yourself a quality glitter eye shadow – we recommend a creamy eye shadow for the best results and apply it on your eyelids. Finish your look with some mascara and your favorite lipstick and you are done! This is a great makeup look that will go perfectly for any night out occasions, especially birthday parties or any black tie events that may take their place on your calendar this year!
2) The Colored Eyeliner Looks –The colored eyeliners are all people seem to talk about this year! Why not use this occasion and buy yourself colored eyeliner in your favorite color? Just remember; when you are using colored eyeliner, there is no need to overuse your eye shadow. Let the eyeliner speak for itself! Complete this look with your favorite lipstick, but make sure that it is not in the same color as your eyeliner. That will not look good. Use this look for a girls night out!
3) The Brown Smokey Eyes Look –This is the perfect look for work, going out for a cup of coffee or shopping. It does not require a lot of time, and it looks effortless in the end. Choose your favorite shades of brown to get the best look. And the best part is that you can also use for a night out in your favorite bar! Just add little-winged eyeliner and a red lipstick and you are done!
4) The Let Your Lashes Speak For Themselves Look – This is the look that will help you go through your day even if you did not have the time to get ready in the morning. Also, this is the look that you need to try for that last-minute night out. There is no need for any eye shadow, all that you have to do is put a little-winged eyeliner and lots of mascara. Add a natural looking lipstick and you are done. And for the night look, you would also want to try those false lashes that you have been saving along with lots of mascara!
5) The Surprising Pink Lips Look – Whoever said that you cannot pull off the pink lips, they are wrong. In fact, the pink lipstick is made for everybody; you just have to make an effort to find your shade! We advise you to stay away from the black eyeshadows and keep it natural when it comes to your eyes. That way you will let your lipstick be the element of surprise for the evening!
Using some of the top skinbrighteners and face creams as Amore Skin is, is always welcomed. However, you can always use the help of the makeup the world! This is the time to try all those makeup looks that you have been putting off for so long. We made an effort to find makeup looks that require the least time so that you could use them for any occasion when you have the time on your side or even if you have only five minutes to get ready!
You can also refer to this video- 8 Eye Makeup Tips and Tricks - Melrose Elise
Author Bio: Meighan Sembrano is an enthusiast and passionate writer. She is a contributor to Consumer Health Digest.She is expertise in Beauty and skin care articles. Also, have contributed in the health and fitness field. Her work gives an enthusiast twist to the readers. She resonates the readers with her honest and thoughtful words.
Related Posts That You May Like: