About Moore Unique Skincare ProductsMoore Unique Skincare was created and patented by Houston-based dermatologist Dr. Milton Moore after feeling a void in the market for shaving products. He set out to create a product that delivered the smoothest, longest lasting results on any area of the body for use by men and women alike. Dr. Moore began inventing and patenting a line of skincare products made to treat PFB (Pseudofolliculitis Barbae), more commonly known as ingrown hairs.
For more details on each of the six products Moore Unique is offering, please see below. Moore Unique Skin Care products are available for purchase through www.mooreunique.com and at select Walgreens locations Nationwide.
· Silky Hydroglide:
The first product by Moore Unique made specifically for women, Silky Hydroglide lubricates, moisturizes, and treats dry and irritated skin, for the closest nick-free shave possible. It is great for use on the legs, underarms and bikini line and prevents razor burn, rash and bumps making it ideal for sensitive skin. Silky Hydroglide can be used both as a shave gel and an after shaving lotion to regenerate healthy, smooth skin. Price: $6.99
· Razor Rash Relief:
Multitasking Products for the Face & Body
- Clear Skin Acne Wash:
Potent yet gentle formula containing emulsifying, deep cleansing colloidal sulphur and anti-bacterial salicylic acid to effectively exfoliate dead skin cells, clean pores, reduce oil, and clear acne on face and body. Treats acne, whiteheads and blackheads, oily skin, clogged pores. Price: $7.99
· Body Scrub Lotion:
· Hydrate Facial & Body Wash:
Formulated especially for sensitive skin. Mildly exfoliates while gently cleansing, moisturizing, and reducing the signs of aging. Excellent for relieving eczema, rashes, and mild to moderate acne. Price: $8.99
· Bath, Body and Hair Oil:
About Dr. Milton Moore:
Dr. Milton Moore is a Houston, Texas-based Dermatologist and the founder of Moore Unique Skin Care. Dr. Moore began his career as a dermatologist in Houston in 1985, after completing his residency at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC. Dr. Moore started his own private practice, Moore Unique Laser Surgery and Dermatologic Care in 1985. Dr. Moore is a member of the American Medical Association, National Medical Association, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, the American Board of Cosmetic Surgeons, and the American Academy of Dermatology. For more information, please visit www.mooreunique.com
So now onto the rules of the giveaway....
Rules of the Contest/Giveaway
You have to tell us in your comment as to which of the above Moore skincare products you are longing to try and WHY . You have to also fulfil any one of the conditions (rules) from (1) to (8) and mention that in the same comment.
For Extra Entries
For extra entries, you may choose one or more Rules from (1) to (8) (other than the one you used for the mandatory entry) and post it as a separate comment. Do as many or few as you want! (can be done only after mandatory entry above is done) The more options you choose to enter, the more entries you get, thus increasing your chances of winning. Also please remember to leave links in your entries wherever appropriate.
Rules & Conditions:
1) Be an email subscriber (Feedblitz Weekly Email updates / Feedburner Daily Email updates) of this blog. (If you haven’t subscribed to this blog then please do so immediately and remember to activate your subscription as well.)
2) Be a public follower of this blog with Google Friend Connect. (Look for the follower's gadget in the 3rd column of the footer at the bottom.)
3) Spread the word about this contest by posting about it on your blog and come back here to leave a comment along with the URL of your post and your email id! .
4)You could also twitter about this post and let us know about it in your comments.
5) "Like" this post on Facebook and tell us about it in your comments along with your email id.
6) Or else add it to any social bookmarking site such as Del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Kirtsy, Sugarloving etc.(each mention in a different social bookmarking site will be counted as a separate entry, please leave separate comments) and then paste the URL of the link where you have mentioned along with your email id in the comments!
7) For another entry, you should add this blog to your blogroll and let us know about this in your comments along with your email id.
8) For one more entry, "like" Beauty and Personal Grooming-A resource for natural beauty tips page on Facebook.