* Follow these 5 Golden rules of skin care and pamper your skin during nights as well as during daytime. A regular bi-weekly Home Facial will leave your pampered and refreshed. On another note avoid these Home facial foul-ups.
* Use commonly available ingredients from the kitchen and garden such as Milk, buttermilk, Turmeric, sugar, eggs, Poppy seeds (khas khas), , baking soda, Coconut oil, honey, papaya, orange, lemon, Cornstarch, cucumber, Leaves, aloevera, Amla etc. Water is the elixir of life; use it to cure minor ills and as a health and beauty aid too.
* If a few blemishes on your face are bothering you, why not try these home-remedies
or these masks. Also fix your dull and tired skin with masks and complexion scrubs.
* Your neck needs your attention too. Clean it often. If your neck is darkened or discoloured, try these home-remedies. Here’s a comprehensive post on caring for your neck and also some awesome neck-exercises that will improve flexibility of your neck and keep it young and supple. If you have a double chin, get rid of it with this simple exercise.
* Summer time can be very trying, especially if you have an oily skin. Beat the heat this summer by these therapeutic drinks, beauty drinks or with these fruit juices or healthy vegetable drinks. Relieve burning sensation in the feet and palms with these remedies. Soothe prickly heat rashes with these remedies. And don’t forget your Sunscreen.
* Fight fatigue with these home-remedies. See that you do not suffer from sleep-deprivation. For a good night's sleep, try these home-remedies. Do not sleep for long hours though; it is not a healthy practice. A quick noon-nap will perk you up; it won’t ruin your night’s sleep.
* Your hands can give away your age if you do not take care of them. So clean them well, massage them and nourish them with hand masks and homemade lotions. Here are some home remedies for those hardened palms and callused hands. Exercising your hands and fingers is also important, so also is exercising your wrists. Pamper them and flaunt those well manicured graceful hands with pride.
* Don’t forget that nails reveal your health, take care of them. If your nails are stained these simple aids from your kitchen might help.
* Exercise in any form will keep you healthy. Feel-good hormones releases after exercising will help you combat stress. Exercise is also found to your overall well-being; it also helps tackle PMS. So do Pranayama, yoga and aerobic exercises on a regular basis.
* Do not avoid the sun altogether. Here are a few good things about the sun.
* Your eyes are windows to your soul and new research has shown that they are ageing faster than our bodies; as such protect them from the harmful UV rays of the sun with suitable eyegear like wraparound sunglasses. Besides, keep your eyes in a good condition with these tips and habits. Refer to this post for some quick tips for your eyes only. If dry eyes are troubling you, see a doctor to know the exact cause. Eye exercises such as eye yoga will help strengthen eye muscles, Get rid of dark circles around your eyes with these natural remedies. Also some of these home-remedies work out great to puff out puffy eyes. After a tired day, relax with clay pads on your eyes; cucumber slices are great too.
Happy Mother's Day
Related Posts That You May Like: