Did you know some recent studies have found?
- that staying active is the key to feeling young.
- that women who drink two or more cans of soda pop per day are nearly twice as likely to show early signs of kidney disease.
- that severe depression may silently break a seemingly healthy woman's heart.
- that women in strained marriages are more likely than other wives to have high blood pressure and other risk factors for heart disease.
- that warmer weather and changes in atmospheric pressure could trigger headaches and migraines.
- that children distressed by family fighting have higher stress hormones.
- that uncertainty, rather than negative feedback is a powerful stress producer.
- that gender plays a role when it comes to achieving well-being, and that men are much less likely to feel and express gratitude than women.
Related Posts That You May Like: