Did you know that some new studies have found that -
- women who regularly attend religious services may reduce their risk of death by about 20 percent.
- having a bad boss is bad for the heart.
- women prefer men with deep voices
- sipping three cups of green tea a day helps to reduce weight.
- a substance found in red wine could help to mend damaged backs.
- meditation 'as effective as medication' in treating depression.
- sleeping pills 'double' risk of having car crash the next day.
- a new plague which jumps from rats to humans has been discovered by scientists.
- women who have one healthy pregnancy experience lower blood pressure that can last until their firstborn enters university or even beyond.
Related Posts That You May Like: