Marigold nourishing cream
- Marigold flowers 500 grams
- Spirit of wine 500 ml
- Vegetable lard 500 gram
- Tincture of benzoin 1 tsp
Place marigold flowers in a large glass jar and cover them with spirit of wone. Leave it in the sun for a week’s time. Shake the jar everyday. Heat vegetable lard and when it melts stir in essence. Add tincture of benzoin to preserve it. As it starts cooling pour into a jar slowly and mix thoroughly. Good for oily skin.
Related: Homemade moisturizer for oily skin
Almond nourishing cream
- Sweet almond meal 2 tbsp
- Yoghurt 100 gram
Homemade Glycerine nourishing cream
- 2 tbsp glycerine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice.
Mix both the ingredients and use it as a night-time nourishing cream.
Lanolin nourishing cream
- 6 tbsp of lanolin (PURE LANOLIN, 100% Pure Australian Anhydrous Lanolin Pharmaceutical Grade 2 oz.)
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tsp lecithin (Lecithin Granules 16 oz (454 g) Granules)
Mix together the ingredients and melt using the double boiling method. Add 7 tbsp of warm water to it. Whisk continuously until it cools.
- Nourishing creams for winter
- Homemade daytime nourishing creams
- Homemade night time nourishing creams
- Nourishing and Moisturizing Mask
(Guest Post by RJ)
Related Posts That You May Like: