Did you know some recent studies have revealed that-
- women have a greater variety of bacteria on their hands than men do.
- women carry an increased risk of miscarriage if the father is over 35.
- women are up to three times more likely to develop serious heart disease if they live the mother-in-law.
- women feel they are sexiest at 34.
- women get more cavities than men.
- soothing music reduces stress, anxiety and depression during pregnancy.
- women are more virtuous than men, as per the survey conducted on more than 20,000 people by Times Online.
- bigger and taller baby girls have greater risk of breast cancer in adulthood.
- smoking puts women at a high risk of miscarriage.
- girls who feel they are unpopular more likely to get fat.
- working moms happier than homies.
- Hormone replacement therapy could double a woman’s risk of breast cancer.
Related Posts That You May Like: