* The human body is comprised of 80 percent of water.
* The average lifespan of human eyelashes is about 3 months.
* There are about 500 hairs in an eyebrow.
* It takes more muscles (43) to frown than it does to smile (17). So smile more often.
* The average adult will stand around 0.5 inches taller in the morning than in the evening * due the slight cartilage compression that happens over the course of a day.
* Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people.
* The thumbnail grows the slowest while the middle finger nail grows the fastest.
* If you go blind in one eye, you only lose about one-fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
* On average a person will blink over 10,000 times a day.
* Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
* Most lipsticks contain fish scales.
* The average woman consumes 6 lbs of lipstick in her lifetime.
* It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* When you sneeze, all your body functions stop.
* Pearls melt in vinegar.
Related Posts That You May Like: