Here are some more effective home remedies to combat body odour:
* Try bathing with water to which alum is added.
* Add 3 cups of tomato juice in your bath tub and soak yourself in it.
* Bathe at least twice a day in summer if you live in tropical countries.
* Wash your armpits with a good quality body wash or use a home made bath powder like this for scrubbing.
* You can also use baking soda as deodorant.
* Turnip juice also helps. Grate a turnip and extract the juice. Strain it through a cheese cloth and wash your armpits with this.
* If you are comfortable with wheat grass juice therapy, you might try taking around 500 mg of wheat grass juice daily on an empty stomach or the first thing in the morning. This helps a lot in reducing body odor.
* Apple cider vinegar also can be used as a deodorant to eliminate body odor.
* Add 2 tsp of camphor (Karpooram/Kapur) powder in a bottle of water and keep it in the sun for 15 days. Then you can then squirt this water on your underarms.
* You can also prepare your own deodorant by extracting juice from a few radishes, add a few drops of glycerin and use it on your underarms.
* Soak 1 tsp of Triphala powder in a glass of water overnight, stir it and use it on your underarms.
Related Posts That You May Like: