January 31, 2008

Results of the poll


The response to this poll wasn't good at all. Only a few of you showed any interest. Nevertheless I'd like to thank those e-mail readers who actually managed to spare time to cast their votes. I hope a better response from you all the next time, and I'm sure you won't disappoint me.

The results of this poll do not in any way indicate the preferences of all e-mail subscribers because only 12 of you participated in it. 7 (58%) readers preferred weekly e-mail updates while the other 5 (42%) voted for daily updates. So the verdict is in favor of 'Weekly updates'. And henceforth you all will receive a weekly notification about new posts every Wednesday.



Related Posts That You May Like:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:40 AM

    Hello, i'm Lady from http://love-fashion-fever.com/ and i'm looking for partners, and you interested?
    I'm waithing for you reply at my comments :D

    Lady,
    http://love-fashion-fever.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't respond to the poll because I check this blog several times a week when I open it with all my other bookmarked blogs in tabs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlin...that's very nice of you. Keep visiting and coomenting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on this blog are moderated and approved only if they are relevant, on-topic and not abusive. Avoid using links to your site/blog in the body of your comment unless it is highly relevant to the post.

Products you may like