Massaging the hands with a good nourishing cream, removing superfluous hair for that smooth satiny look, manicure, nail care – all these should be an integral part of your beauty routine. Nails after all reveal your health and hence you need to carefully scrutinize them for any incongruity and pay ample attention towards their maintenance. A tendency towards nail-biting should be nipped in the bud. But in spite of all the pampering and attention, it’s quite possible for your nails and fingers to get stained. Here’s how you can try
to remove some of the slight as well as stubborn stains from spoiling the beauty of your fingers and nails.
* Lemon juice is an excellent stain remover. Soak your nails in slightly diluted lemon juice for a few minutes. It will strip your nails of stains quickly.
* Rub a potato on your nails to remove slight stains.
* Rub your fingers and nails with vinegar and cleanse them with water.
* To a teaspoon of table salt, add a couple of drops of olive oil. Mix well and apply this to your stained fingers or nails for 5-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
* Soap hands and fingers and then rub in corn meal for three minutes. This removes stains quite effectively.
Also read How To Get Rid Of Stains On Fingers Caused By Doing Kitchen Chores for more. And here's a post on how to get rid of hardened palms.
Related Posts That You May Like: