Here are some home remedies for leucorrhea:
* Mix 1 cup of water with a cup of milk and boil it. Add 1 tsp of dry ginger (adrak) to it. When this reduces to half add brown sugar to it. Have this for 5-6 weeks.
* Eat an overripe banana everyday
* Eating the insides of a ripe bael fruit also helps.
* Make a decoction of Fenugreek (methi) seeds have it twice daily.
* Ayurvedic medicine ‘Ashokarishta’ is found to be effective in such cases.
* One of the best remedies is to mix a tsp of the powder of dried amla (gooseberry) seeds and a ripe banana everyday for at least 40 days.
* Paste jamun (black plum) roots in water in which rice has been cooked and take it twice a day.
* Methi powder mixed with curds is also helpful.
* Powder the dry seeds of amla and take a tsp of it with some honey and saunf (fennel) seeds twice daily.
* Consume tender baby lady’s finger (okra) in raw form. It’s highly effective.
* Avoid non-vegetarian diet like fish, chicken, eggs for some days. Instead fresh green vegetables should be included in your diet.
Related Posts That You May Like: