Here are some hints for managing such type of hair:
* Keep your hair absolutely clean at all times. Those who live in polluted environments need to shampoo the hair more frequently.
* Hair conditioning makes the hair look bouncy and full. So choose a good conditioner for your hair.
* A warm oil massage done once a week is the best stimulant for the scalp and hair. The oil conditions the hair, while the massage stimulates blood circulation and relaxes the mind. Leave the oil overnight and use a mild shampoo the next day. Lifeless hair will be rejuvenated with this treatment.
* For limp and dull hair, mix 5 drops of lemon juice in one egg and beat well. Apply systematically on every strand of hair. Cover hair with a shower cap and leave for 2 hours. Wash hair with a mild shampoo. Your hair will look thick and full.
* For a toning lotion, you can take a teaspoonful of vinegar and pour it onto a glass of clean water. Then apply it to the roots of the hair. Using the finger, gently massage the scalp. After 1 hour, wash it off with clean water and then set the hair by using a brush. Apply this lotion once a week.
Related Posts That You May Like: