People notice your lips when you talk, as they listen to your words. You can improve the natural shape and color of your lips with lipstick, lip gloss, and lip pencil. Lipstick adds so much cheer to the face. It has to be used most carefully and neatly to get the best results. You cannot afford to use it in a casual manner. The outline should be neat and well-defined.
Do not give anyone the impression that you have dressed in a hurry, or that you do not know how to apply a lipstick. Do not apply it just for the sake of applying as a mere formality. Always work with patience when applying it on. You need a very good brush, and a few lipsticks covering the basic colors, like soft reds, pinks, hues of orange, etc.
* For thin lips, use lighter shades.
* For full lips, use darker shades.
* For the day, use lighter shades.
* For the night, use darker shades.
* For complexions which are not fair, avoid using very light shades completely.
Related Posts That You May Like: