Fragrance is an essential feature of your grooming. A mind-boggling range of perfumes has hit the market, so take time in choosing the perfumes, ensuring that you buy the best one that suits your personality best. Consider these points while applying a perfume:
- In most cases perfumes need to be reapplied every 3 to 5 hours.
- During the day it is a good idea to wear a cologne or eau-de-toilette rather than a concentrate, which is more suitable for the evening.
- Do not mix your perfumes and do not allow a fragrance to become altered by scented soaps, deodorants or bath oils.
- For optimum effect, try applying a few drops on your pulse points (i.e. the inside of your wrists or behind your ears). These spots help to disperse the fragrance more effectively.
- If you are allergic to fragrance, spray them on the inside of your clothes instead, but be careful that the scent does not stain your clothing.
- Do not throw away a perfume bottle when the contents are finished. Place the empty bottle (without the lid) inside your closet. You will discover that the perfume beautifully scents your garments.
- Never store your perfume in direct sunlight, as it alters the scent over a period of time. Keep it cool in dark places.
- Always replace the lid tightly on your perfume bottle after use so as to prevent the scent from evaporating.
- If you are often out in the sun, try to avoid wearing perfume in areas which are most exposed to the sunlight. This is because particular oils in certain perfumes make the skin more prone to sunburns.
- Do not stick to just one brand of perfume. Use a selection of fragrances to suit any particular time or occasion.
Related Posts That You May Like: