To counteract wrinkles and excessive dryness, apply these face packs- they will keep your skin supple and smooth.
1) Mash a ripe banana, mix with juice of roses and apply to face. Wash off with warm water after an hour. Use regularly to get best results; will keep skin soft, supple and wrinkle free.
2) A spoonful of onion juice mixed with honey is also extremely good for skin blemishes and wrinkles.
3) A cabbage pack is also very effective. Mix to a paste the juice of a few cabbage leaves, a tablespoon of honey and a little yeast. Apply and leave on face and neck for 20 minutes before washing off with warm water; ending in a cold splash.
4) An egg white (not beaten) spread over the skin near eyes and neck, left to dry for an hour before wiping off with cotton wool, dipped in ice cold water, removes wrinkles.
5) Wrinkles or lines around the mouth are caused by smoking, advancing age, dry skin and laughing movements. Keep lips moist with a coating of petroleum jelly every day, to discourage the small lines which radiate from the lips. Rub thick papaya slices all around your mouth; or better still, make a paste of papaya, pat it around the mouth and lie down.
6) Equal parts of egg and glycerin with a little rose water can be applied on upper lips, left for 15 minutes and washed off; this will help remove fine wrinkles that appear in the area.
7) For a wrinkled neck, mash a very ripe banana with a teaspoon of pure olive oil. Tie your hair up so that it does not smudge the neck pack. Lie down and pat the banana pack all over your neck. Rinse with cold water after 15-20 minutes.
See also: Beauty Masks for a glowing complexion/ The whole body softening mask/ Natural skin masks / Cucumber yoghurt mask/ Apple mask and chamomile mask/ Multani mitti cleansing mask