Hands are the most visible parts of you, but they also take a lot of abuse. You use them in everyday activity, and yet, they are the ultimate accessories. You must give them the same attention you give your face.
* While washing hands use luke warm water & a mild soap.
* Apply any baby oil or lotion to your hands before going to bed.
* Massage your hands with curds or Vaseline at least twice a week.
* Smoothen your hands, by applying equal quantities of lemon, honey & almond oil.
* For rough hands, apply olive oil and few drops of glycerine.
* Slough off dead skin cells with a solution made of sea salt lemon. Brush it into hands with an old toothbrush. Do this twice a week to soften hands and remove discoloration.
* Warm a cup of milk in the microwave for thirty seconds (or until warm, but comfortable to the touch). Soak your hands for five minutes to strengthen nails and hydrate skin. Not only is milk loaded with lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates dead skin, but also its high calcium content will strengthen fragile nails.
* Hand Massage
To stimulate circulation, rub your palm over the back of the hand and then repeat with the other hand. This movement is very similar to washing your hands and it does not only stimulate circulation, it also warms the hands.
*Nails should be kept clean.
*Apply nail polish minimally or when the occasion demands.
*Gelatine plays an important role in nail care. Drink gelatine in hot water or milk every night. It gives nourishment to your nails.
*Brittle nails can be caused by vitamin deficiency or extreme dryness. Vitamin A, D & B complex are good for nails. Rubbing your nails with warm olive oil, reduces dryness.
*To lengthen your nails rub lemon juice every night.
*Rub a slice of potato on your nails to remove slight stains.
*Manicure is good for hands & nails.
Related Posts That You May Like: